Plastic Center Pull Plugs
- Material: Low-Density Polyethylene (RED)
- Center Pull Tab Allows for Quick and Easy Removal
- Extra Strong Tab is Molded into Plug so it Will Not Break Off
- Featuring a Wider Flange than the CP Series for Added Protection of External Surfaces
CPW – Media
CPW Size Chart
Legend:- Add to Cart - View Price - Request Samples / More Info
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Not Quite Sure What You Need? Want to Consider Another Type or a Different Material?
Consult MOCAP's Exclusive Application Advisor for Assistance.
Center Pull Plugs with Wide Flanges - Information
MOCAP Center Pull Tapered Plastic Plugs with Wide Flanges are similar to our Center Pull Plugs, but have a wider flange designed to protect greater surface area. An extra strong tab is molded into the bottom and sides of this plastic plug and extends well above the plug flange making it easy to grasp and remove.
- Center Pull Tab for Easy Removal
- Tapered Plastic Plug fits Multiple Size Openings
MOCAP stocks Center Pull Plugs with Wide Flanges in many sizes for immediate shipment.
MOCAP now offers Micro-Pack and Mini-Pack quantities when less than case quantities are what you really need. To place an order, click the cart icon on the size chart. Or, to get more information about MOCAP products, call 800.633.6775 or use our Contact Request Form to receive information by e-mail.