Air Tight XTreme Tape
- Resists Temps +500°F (260°C) to -60°F (-50°C)
TPE-X – Media
TPE-X Size Chart
Legend: - Add to Cart - View Price - Request Samples / More Info
Silicone X-Treme Tape ™ - Information
MOCAP's Silicone X‑Treme Tape™ is made from a special silicone material which sticks (bonds) only to itself. X-Treme Tape™ has NO ADHESIVE and leaves no residue when removed. MOCAP silicone tape stretches up to 300% and conforms to irregular shapes.Silicone X‑Treme Tape™ fuses only to itself and creates a permanent air and liquid tight seal. MOCAP silicone tape is excellent for wrapping cables and wire, will insulate to 8000 Volts (per unstretched layer), will not melt up to 500°F (260°C), and withstands UV and weathering like no other tape.
Stocked in 1" and 1-1/2" widths in both 10-ft and 36-ft length rolls, as well as 2" wide in 36-ft length rolls.
- Silicone Xtreme Tape Withstands up to 500°F (260°C)
- Remains Flexible to -60°F (-50°C)
- Many Sizes and Colors Stocked for Immediate Shipment
- Ask About Custom Widths, Thicknesses, Colors and Lengths
Silicone X‑Treme Tape™ for Automotive, Electrical, Plumbing, Marine and hundred's of Other Uses.