Plastic Plugs - Silicone Rubber Paint Plugs
- Material: Silicone
- Resists Temps to 600°F (316°C)
- Tapered Design Allows for Masking of Various Hole Diameters
- Larger Sizes also Available with a Hollow End for Cost Savings - MHSP Series
MSP – Media
Size Chart Silicone Rubber Masking Plugs
MSP Size Chart
Legend:- Add to Cart - View Price - Request Samples / More Info
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Not Quite Sure What You Need? Want to Consider Another Type or a Different Material?
Consult MOCAP's Exclusive Application Advisor for Assistance.
Silicone Rubber Tapered Plugs - Information
MOCAP Tapered Silicone Rubber Plugs are stocked in dozens of sizes to fit your specific application. Silicone rubber product plugs are good to 600F (316C) and are perfect for E-coating, powder coating and chrome plating applications. Reusable in many applications. MOCAP's line of rubber masking products includes EPDM and silicone rubber plugs and caps stocked in many sizes for immediate shipment.
- Durable and Reusable
- Sizes to Fit 1/8" to 5" holes
- Mini-Pak Quantities Available